Saturday, February 7, 2009

Fast five minute freestlye












so basically i just got home...as in from work yesterday
im tired AND i have to go to work @ 12
i need sleep
prolly wont b posting too much
pretty fukn down and out
but hey mayb its just wat comes with the rain
i need to move and leave everything behind
mayb ill go to live in new york with my cuzn in october,
cuz i dont know if i can...nevermind

sometimes i like to see how much i can write in 5 mins
had my mom time me lol
From my mind off top; my freestyle:

life do u hate me?
u seem to derate me
and make
and break me
than take me
to places that irate me
and than i debate ME
and the reason im here for
and why every closed door
never leads to an open
im hope-in'
that this is a phase to
which i can just pass thru
but your makin it seem
as if i have a dream
that can never ever be-come
re-a-lity ummm
its all just so dazing
your just so amazing
how one day you give me all that i need
the next day u cut out my heart and i bleed
and i cry
and i wonder oh why
oh why me
am i blind, cant you see
im doin all that i know
not to make this pain show
but i can no longer hide it
its too deep inside it
wont go away and wont leave my mind
its so hard to find
peace in my bind
yes i am bound
took all my emotions like pills and i downed
the depression consuming, i feel like ive drowned
ive thot back and rewound
and ive found
theres no source of joy
in no man and no boy
life ive realized that we simply cannot b frends
we cant make amends
we cant play pretends
so from this day forward i give up all ambition
i quit, i surrender, i cease on my mission
i will no longer search for that which i wont find
i will no longer think on, or try to remind
myself of the days wen all was content
those days have come and gone and with them *I* went

5 comments:

  1. OMIGOD !I <3 it.. and I Know exactly what you feel like right now.. cuz im going through the same thing.. I love your dress in you profile pic =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx
    just spillin my guts for 300 seconds

    ReplyDelete