Monday, February 2, 2009

Swagga like them

so my and tha homie were havn a conversation on sunday
about waynes new song "prom queen"



he said he liked the beat, i told him i personally dont care for it
than he said "well alot of artist are tryin to do theyre own different thing, like kanye"
sskkkkrrrrr hold up
i think kanye has ALWAYS been a trend setter
from the polo fleece to the jesus peice
and in my opinion 808s and heartbreak was just kanye finally gettin to do wat he wanted cuz he didnt NEED to please anybody to get their money, he has enough
Anyway later on i was thinking, that man REALLY does pave the way
like lately ive noticed the style and "swagg" of rappers and music artist have changed DRAMATICALLY
everybody is doin that whole boyband skinny jeans skater shoes leggings LV odd mix
Photobucket

dont get me wrong its creative, but not too original now cuz everyboys doin it
i like it tho.


oh yes, and i ordered these last nite; theyre pretty tight AND u can take the overall straps off lol

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for following me girlie.
    I look forward to reading more from you!
    And I actually like that song despite that fact that most people I know have gone "WTF WAYNE?! STOP!" lol. I was like damn, he's tryna stray away from the norm, I respect him for it. It's a cool song. And dudes need to stop w/ the leggings. Well, let me rephrase that. Any dude I know better not have no damn leggings on lol. It takes a certain guy to rock it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok; so I absolutely love those jeans you bought.

    Second of all, Kanye and his "crew" has taken it from following the trend...to just dressing plain gay. Like seriously...who is the dude with the leopard print skinnies?

    But I still love me some Kanye.

    (nice blog btw)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i feel you guys
    and im tryin to keep an open mind about wayne
    since ive always been a fan
    but the leggings? come on now

    ReplyDelete