Sunday, February 15, 2009

LOVE DAY















Sorry about not postn ina while
been SUPER busy
studio, work, writn music, tryna keep my room clean
haha u know
ANYWAY
Im not big on textn and/or aiming ppl on holidays
but i will give my day late happy love day shout out
so ugh HAPPY VALENTINES DAY (late)
my mommy is so cute
she bought me sum cute stuff i like (top and bottom rite)
and i ugh...bought myself a $300 camera (top left)
and than 2 very nice boys bought me some other shit
for a nice total of bottom left
i swear EVERY SINGLE vday is the same 4 me
no plans til thee LAST minute
well...i cant lie i always noe wat ill end up doin, it just isnt planned til last min
ANYWAY
i wana know wat YOU did
come on tell me the nitty gritty
=]

7 comments:

  1. Cute stuff. Who is the camera by?

    I didn't do too much.
    My brother is down here from Maryland.
    Didn't get to spend V-Day with the boo, but
    he surprised me... he had bought stuff for me
    beforehand. lol Had his friend deliver it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aawww that so sweet =]
    why werent u 2gether? where was he?
    the camera is SONY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Were in long distance. =/
    lol. Not that far though, just a few hours.

    Ooooh. I sony has cute cameras.
    Cybershot or no?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes maam...wats th@ even mean?
    lol i just noe it says it on the front
    i really only wantd it cuz it was touch screen

    ReplyDelete
  5. biiig thanks on the spelling tip; filet mignon.haha i juss put FM cuz i refuse 2 spell the same word wrong over and over lol. good looks...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh I want that Sony cybershot! Ive been telling bf to get it for me! I WANT IT!!!!! AHHHHH!

    ReplyDelete
  7. whoo hoo go girl! i gotta digital cam too! its purple though, =] glad you got cool gifts

    ReplyDelete