Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Lately

Lately i havent blogged...i know, forgive me
so lets catch up
havent been home (the reason i havent blogged)
lifes goin really good tho; work is...ok
im just tired of ugly guys messing up my work flow by spitn whack game
and the cute ones of course just giv u that smile
AGH like this guy yesterday!...nevermind
ANYWAY saw Madea goes to jail on sunday
it was good, plus i was with an old frend so it was even better
yesterday went to my cuzns house, planned somemore of my bday
shout out to Asong (check her blog she has this really siiiiiic post about this one website)
her kids are the freakn cutest ever!
Steven Jr and Zora
we had fun, especially cuz somehow steven always manages to wear my shoes around the house
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment: