Thursday, February 26, 2009

Aim game




i always rite some off the top ish for my aim status'
its never pre-thought
its always spare of the moment random stuff
sometimes its not even something im feeling
but other times (mostly wen its about a boy) ...im low key feelin it =]

heres some stuff:

funny how easily it is 2 4get
the things that u promise and swear and bet
that you'll never ever do for sake of regret
u say that those things you never will let
happen or become but soon as you've begun
that sentence ur setting ur self up for horrible debt
I said I wood never, no never, no way
I swore that i woodnt, no matter wat they say
and here I am debating
and no one is relating
so now I feel like in the end ill have 2 pay


a thousand things on my mind, I just can't concentrate
im trying so hard to focus, but I simply can't think strate
I can't make a decision cuz everything I must debate
who knows where ill end up if I keep up @ this rate
im trying to keep hope in that lie we know as fate
I dnt know why I rely on something that sounds oh so great
we've all heard if it sounds too good to b true it must be
so if you have a sure fire plan A make a plan B
so here i am wishing id thought this previously

once I saw it I said "I just gota have it"
who knew it wood soon become a habit
now im wishin I just wooda left it alone
cuz now all my progress I have 2 postpone
and now that I have postponed my progression
im starting to go into a recession
I hav a confession,
not feeling "depression"
but wishing to lessen the lessons im learning
cuz I've learned by test and trial
and im not in denial
I realize my stripes I am earning



reality is I try to please all;
truth is I just can't do so
but if I cant let go
than I will ne-ver grow
& in my heart, trust I do know
the process is painful & so slow
seems like I traded it all for sorrow
that's now piercin my heart like an arrow
so ill cry u a river of tear flow
& sing u a sad song wen lifes low
like "doe re me fa so la tee doe"
-me


its fascinating
how one keeps procrastinating
stating they need time 2 breathe
like they suffocating
hyperventilating
not tryna b impatient but im sick of waiting
and debating whether or not to keep it pushin baby
u say u just cant relate
and now your talkn bout fate
and "give it some time 2 run its course"...psh its running late
wat ur saying sounds great
ur makn urself sound imaculate
but im startn 2 c in reality u just aint

1 comment:

  1. your really good @ expressing yourself.
    you needs go to this thingie called ; spoken word @ elevated if you havent already. its hott. & youd enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete