Friday, February 20, 2009

Tag, your it

I was Tagged by Rai
so this is what im using RIGHT NOW but it changes occasionally

Shampoo
: Garnier Fructis or Mane & Tail

Condtioner
: Garnier Fructis or Mane and Tail

Styling products
: Not too big on lots of pruducts, mousse and i use garnier fructis sleek and shine anti-humidity smoothing milk and proclaim serum

Shower Gel
: Philosophy oatmeal

Body moisturizer
: Bath and Body Works .

Deodorant
: I like guys deodorant i think it smells sexy but i also use Suave

Fake Tan
: haha yeah right

Cleanser
: My aunt makes soaps and lotions so i use an oatmeal almond bar she made me

Eye makeup remover
: Baby wipes are the best, but i usually just use my face soap

Exfoliator
: St. Ives Apricot Scrub but my face bar exfoliates too

Primer
: none

Foundation
: Maybelline Dream matte mousse in medium 2.5 and maybelline superstay silky in medium 3

Foundation brush
: i think its from target, but its really good

Concealer
: nope

Powder
: i used to use MAC but not anymor

Blusher
: if i do RARELY use it its MAC frankly scarlet

Bronzer
: egh no

Highlighter
: nope

Eyeshadow base
: Sometimes ill use NYX pencils but usually not

Eyeshadows
: i usually stick wit this
98 palette i have but i venture off to Cover Girl, NYX, MAC, or Maybelline

Eyeliner
: Revlon Colorstay liquid liner MY FAVORITE!

Eyelash curler
: Revlon

Eyelash base
: i dont like them

Mascara
: Maybelline is the best, hands down; right now i like The Colossal Volum' express

Lipstick:
I dont use "lipstick" but i do use Sephora crayon gloss lipstick pencil in 06

Lipgloss
: peppermint candy cane sheer lipgloss, Maybelline Shiny-licious and Victoria's Secret glosses BUT u can never go wrong with carmex as a base; makes it stay longer

Nail Colour
: top 5: NYC 223 (RED) Sally hansen 37 (BLUE IT),
Sally hansen (Tickle me pink) Rimmel 885 Torrid (burgandy) Sally hansen advance hard as nails

I wana add:

Perfume: My favorite will probably always be juicy couture and victoria secret heavenly

so now it your turn, tag your it!

I TAG: Rickey, Nunu, Rachelle

2 comments:

  1. I've used Mane & Tail before.
    lol. You know it's really for horses?!

    Where did you get your 98 palette?
    Another Maybelline mascara lover! *high fives*

    I started to add perfume and facial moisturizer...but didn't. =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG lol i love those same two perfumes and lmbo at the fake tan comment lol i know its a old blog but its good im glad you love writing as much as me and my bestie does =D

    ReplyDelete