Wednesday, January 14, 2009

"You're not tight"

It started out an ok day
probably on the better side cuz i got to wear my shoes
Photobucket

partly watched about 45 minutes worth of pineapple express (kinda distracted)
was really nice tho; havent watched too much of a bluray movie
SO clear
ran around town
ate my favorite carls jr jalapeno burger
Photobucket
mmmmmm delicioso!
i love carls man, their burgers always look like the pictures
went to my cuzns to see my sort of niece and nephew
came home to a succulent rib dinner (love being back home)
was SUPPOSED to go to starbucks right now but...didnt so im goin to go play some mario kart

oh my next purchase will b these j.simpson shoes
i really dnt like her
but i do already own and will own more of her shoes
Photobucket
i like the fit
LOVE the color
so...yeah gotta have em

1 comment: