Monday, January 12, 2009

Youngsters

So today my frend called me to remind me about her wedding date
were the same age, same birthday
and i asked her "are you sure"
and shes like "ive been sure for the last 6 months"
im all for it
she is almost 20, she noes what she wants
if shes happy im super happy for her
and than i started thinkn "all the youngsters these days are all actin like there little kid love lifes are guna last forever"
for instance:

Miley Cyrus and Justin Gaston
Photobucket

Miley is freakn 16, hes 20
He met her earlier this year when he was a contestant on “Nashville Star, which was hosted by her dad Billy Ray.
besides being an aspiring country singer he also models (guess, kenneth cole)
so she just finished designing the tattoo shes guna get of their initials in a heart (aawww how freakn cute) because as you know all 16 year old relationships last til death
right?
anyway i think its dumb
that was my point

oh yes and my jacket FINALLY came today
best pic i cood find of it cuz i didnt feel like takn one myself
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. ha ha;
    too bad youd marry me if i asked ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my bestfriends got married last year, already had a child.

    Miley Cyrus is ruined. I find her hella annoying.
    Someone her age shouldn't be friends with a person 20+ years old. smh.
    LMAO. That Justin guy is from here, my bf went to school with him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and super cute jacket btw. lol I forget to put that.

    ReplyDelete