Saturday, January 10, 2009

Now playing: Sooner or Later- N*E*R*D

Ive decided to focus on the positive of the day
had plenty to do
Cleaned and organized my room best i could
took three bags to buffalo exchange
Photobucket
havent been there in quite a while
went ok
they took sum ish
and i copped a sweater and a t
actually ill just show it to u
if u noe me than ull get it
i kinda put on a few lb's
but not in too many in the wrong places
ANYWAY im not complaining
so:
Photobucket
than i went to get my eyebrows waxed and i went to a dif lady and she f-ed em up
so im rather upset about that
went to macys
didnt c anything i liked...again
went to the bball courts and watched the fam
(i was not about to play in 1's!)
went to my aunts and ate abondigas (mexican meatball soup)
went to the grocery store
came home and playd a whole bunch of mario kart
Photobucket
i love this game
so much more because my dad and i used to play video games ALL the time
nintendo consoles mostly like super nintendo, 64, sega,
super mario
contra
mario kart
kirby
street fighters
clay fighters
sonic
duck hunt =]
cruisin usa
earth worm jim
1080
rush
mario party
man...lots of memories
ima go play some more...later gators
ps. i hate solja boy
but for sum reason the hook in "kiss me thru the phone" is always stuck in my head
in a good way
ok bye for real this time

1 comment: