Sunday, January 25, 2009

Bang Bang <3

so my kick (08) has been f'n up all day
had no internet since i woke up
and all my numbers and contacts got erased
so hada call tmobile
freakn reboot
and the thing still woodnt work
so finally after i left it alone for sum hours it resent everything
sucha relief

hada good nite, home @ 4am
not too bad

went to jesus' house
there way too long

ate wit tha fam

blah blah blah

oh yeah and found this
Another oldie
back in my gangsta days
lol
i dnt even remember
so yeah, read up:

Photobucket

Broken windows and glass
pick up the pieces of my heart
you assured me this time would be the last...
only for you to push me out the way.
now im not yours
you said id b fine in your arms, you lied
you wasted time, time thats run away and slipped thru my finger tips
all the things you said you were you dont even come CLOSE to
you danced in circles around me
lets not forget all the times you pretended to care
you rehearsed every line
new EXACTLY what to say to make me smile
it seems you figured me out before i had time to understand what we were about
i was trying way too long and WAY too hard
thinking we were goin somewhere
when all along you had no intention to make me anything more than "just some girl"
i hate that title
i hate that feeling...
i hate you

ill bury your face in your own words
theres a bullet with ur name on it
revenge is so sweet when you deserve to die
lets see if you recognize my face when im standing over you body
wit a 12 gauge shotty
<3

2 comments:

  1. I would be upset if my phone went lame on me. lol
    Hope you had a good day.

    LMAO @ GANGSTA DAYS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh thats y i hate the kick sumtimes
    haha gangsterrrr

    ReplyDelete