Sunday, January 18, 2009

1994

Photobucket

So the other day my co-worker worker asked me "If you could go back to any age, which would it be?"
I didnt even have to think twice i quickly replied "Four years old"
That was thee best year EVER
My dad didnt work for that whole year
and we spent everyday doin something fun
We went to oxford park
watched cartoon network
watched kpbs
played all kinds of games
tickle fights
MAN those were the days
boing boom chuck
dinn'a
quiet
it was just a great time in my life
moving on
we also had a discussion about princess'
why does every body say freakn cinderella
jazmine
snow white
my favorite is aurora "sleeping beauty
Photobucket

shes the best ones
hands down
oh yes
actually DIDNT stay home on a saturday nite lol
got out tha house
and had a pretty great time

No comments:

Post a Comment